Friday, January 22, 2016


My Collage


The collages i have done all my ideas i get it from what i see , what i feel or how i will present my ideas for example the first one it was the saddest one because it present my pain i get through in my life , the one i want it to end .

The second one is about number five i like this number i wanna present it like something special for everyone .

The third is about life , marriage , sport ,planet ,all the things we want in life include the nature that we already have it  and we need to find a way to keep it   

The forth one present for my that we look at the person what he or she's wearing or how they look beautiful woman or handsome man  , and the important we judge from that stuff ,  we never thought to talk to them to know them better . 




No comments:

Post a Comment